How to Submit Your Watch for a Repair Estimate:
Follow these simple steps to send your vintage watch to us for a repair estimate:
- 1. Please Contact Us Before Sending Your Watch - Send email to the address below. Describe the watch you wish to send and the repair(s) needed as best you can. Please await our reply before sending the watch. If you've already emailed or spoken to us on the phone, you can skip this step.
- 2. Carefully Package Your Watch - Once we confirm that your watch is a make and model that we repair, carefully package and send your watch via the carrier of your choice to the address below (click here for shipping advice). Please send ONLY THE WATCH (not the box, chain, fob, attached pocket-knife, etc). We recommend USPS Priority Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation. We request that you DO NOT send via registered mail as it requires us to make a special trip to the main post office and will actually delay our receipt of your watch. Address the package exactly as shown below:
- 3. Include the Required Estimate Deposit - Please include a check or money order, payable to "Renaissance Watch Repair" in the amount of $50 per watch to cover cost of estimate and return postage. Your deposit allows us to take the time to perform a thorough inspection of your watch so that we can give you the best possible estimate. It also covers return Priority Mail shipping and insurance in the event that you decline our estimate. If you accept our repair estimate your deposit will be applied in-full toward the repair of your watch. Estimate deposit is non-refundable.
- 4. Make sure you include: your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and a brief description of what is wrong with the watch (as far as you know) or what you would like to have done. This is really important! If you don't tell us how to get in touch with you, and what you want done to the watch, we have a much harder time completing your estimate.
- 5. Receive Your Repair Estimate - Soon after receipt of your watch (usually within 48 hours), we will thoroughly inspect your watch and send you a written repair estimate via email. If you agree to our repair estimate we will proceed with the work and your deposit will be applied in-full toward the work to be done. If you decline the estimate, we will return the watch to you via insured priority mail and your deposit will cover the estimate and the return postage.
- In most cases, no additional payment is required until all work is completed, but payment for repairs must be made before the watch is returned to you. For your convenience, we accept VISA, MC, Personal Check, or Money Order. Click the credit card icon below to reach our secure payment page. In cases where the cost of repairs significantly exceeds the value of the watch, we reserve the right to request a 50% deposit before starting work on your watch.
- While in our custody, you can be assured that your watch will be handled with the utmost professional care, but we are not responsible for loss or damage incurred in transit. We handle hundreds of watches, and have never had a properly packaged watch lost or damaged in the mail.
You may e-mail us about your repair estimate by clicking this link:
Please be sure that your SPAM filter is set to allow email from the address shown above or else you will not receive our reply and you'll think we're ignoring you!
IMPORTANT: You MUST contact us before sending your watch to confirm that we are accepting repairs and that your watch is a brand which we can repair. If you send a watch that we are unable to repair without first contacting us, the watch will be returned at your expense!
ALSO IMPORTANT: We are currently not accepting watches from outside the USA due to problems with international shipping and customs. Any international packages received with customs fees, duties, or brokerage fees will be refused. We apologize for any inconvenience to our international customers.
Renaissance Watch Repair
15100 SE 38th Street
Suite 101 PMB 746
Bellevue, WA 98006