There are many valuable resources for the horologist or watch collector on the Internet. Below are a few of our favorites. All links will open in a new browser window.
Get the Correct Time:
Reputable National Horology Organizations:
Pacific Northwest Horology Organizations:
Other Horological Sites:
- CCWatchmaker.com - This useful site helps watchmakers search for obsolete watch parts.
- Tascione Watch and Clock Repair Course - Fascinated by what you see when you open the back of your watch? If you really want to discover what makes your watch tick, Bob Tascione is the guy who can explain it.
- Dashto.com - Tom Mister's incredible treasure-trove of watches, watch tools and materials.
- The British Clockmaker - Specialist in the professional restoration of antique clocks, marine chronometers, and automata. Located in Newfane, Vermont.
- Historical Clock and Watch Research - An online library of British and Irish clock and watchmakers.
- Railroad Time - Harold Clitheroe's excellent article on Railroad pocket watches.