Renaissance Watch Repair: Your Waltham Watch Repair Experts
Expert Repair For Your Vintage Waltham Pocket Watch
Expert Repair for Vintage Waltham Watches &
Information on the American Waltham Watch Company
By far the most important aspect of obtaining a quality repair for your vintage or antique watch is to find a watchmaker with years of experience fixing old wind-up watches. Many jewelry-store "watchmakers" these days only know how to change a battery in your quartz watch, and are simply not prepared to deal with the problems found in 100 year old mechanical watches. It's definitely worth your time to seek out a watchmaker who specializes in vintage watch repair.
At Renaissance Watch Repair, we are experts in the repair and restoration of vintage watches made by the Waltham Watch Company (also known as the American Waltham Watch Company). The American Waltham Watch Company was one of the largest American watch companies, and their watches are one of the most common brands we repair. Americal Waltham watches are very popular with collectors, and because so many Waltham watches were sold, parts can still be located for most Waltham models. Over the years, we have repaired hundreds of Waltham watches, and we look forward to helping you return your antique Waltham watch to its best possible condition.
- REPAIR: To get an estimate for the repair of your Waltham watch, please see our How to Get an Estimate page.
- HISTORY: Waltham was at the forefront of the American watch manufacturing industry. If you would like information on the history of your Waltham watch, please see our Waltham Company History page.
- FACTORY PHOTOS: Watch manufacturing was one of the high-tech industries of its day, and the watch factories were marvels of modern mass-production. To view our gallery of fascinating historical photographs of the Waltham Watch Factory, please see our Waltham Factory Photos page..
- VALUE: If you are looking for Waltham pricing information or the value of your Waltham watch, please see our FAQ pages, or read our article "10 Keys to Understanding Antique Pocket Watch Value." We're sorry, but we are unable to provide email or telephone appraisals of your Waltham watch.
- SELL A WALTHAM WATCH: We are always interested in purchasing interesting Waltham pocket watches, especially in the higher grades (at least 17 jewel). Please see our Watch Buying page for more information.
Please take a few moments to browse our web site. We invite you to learn a little about the fascinating history of your vintage watch and contact us if we can assist you with the repair or restoration of your antique Waltham watch
Modern Battery-Powered Waltham Watches
Please note: It is still possible to find watches produced under the Waltham brand name, but these watches have no connnection to the original American Waltham Watch Company which went out of business in 1957. We are not the American Waltham Watch Company, but we specialize in the repair of vintage mechanical Waltham watches. We do not repair modern quartz (battery) watches sold under the Waltham brand name.